Good connections and peacefull surroundings
Copenhagen Airport Hotel is located about five kilometers from The Copenhagen International Airport Kastrup. We are also near the highway to Sweden (the famous Oresund Bridge, great view from some of the rooms!).
From Kastrup Airport by:
- The hotel provides transport service to and from the Kastrup Airport for a maximum of 4 people at a time. The shuttle service is based on availability. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Please ask the driver to take the Kystvejen (a new road by the water). The distance is about 7 km and it takes appox. 10 - 12 minutes. The cost is approx. DKK 150-160 (ca. € 20).
- You can take bus 35 to "Dragoer stationsplads" and walk 5 minutes to the hotel.
From Copenhagen city centre by:
- You can take bus 350 S from "Noerreport Station" or "Kongens nytorv" to " Dragoer stationsplads" and walk from there.
- From the central train station take the train towards Malmö and get off at "Taarnby station" where you can take bus 350 S to Dragoer stationsplads and walk from there.
- From the city centre take Tårnby/Malmö direction. When you reach Tårnby station, follow Englandsvej in the direction of Dragør for about 5 km, till you reach Dragør junction. At the junction, turn right into Vestgrønningen. Keep going for about 400 m. Leave Vestgrønningen and turn left into Drogdensvej. Stay on for about 100 m. You will find Copenhagen Airport Hotel on the right side at the end of the road.
In the Greater Copenhagen area, you will find many beautiful attractions.
Visit for example:
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Fredensborg Castle
- Kronborg Castle
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Frederiksborg Castle
For further information please ask in the Reception.